--
kareena kapoor Banner1
www.MoneyMaker-info.blogspot.com
About Kareena
- Home
- Profile
- Biography
- Awards
- Quotes
- News
- Photos
- Wallpaper
- Slideshow (6 pics)
- Leave Comments
Kareena Quotes

This section contains Quotes on Kareena Kapoor.



Kareena and I shared a very good chemistry on screen and it has always been fun working with her. I hope we create the same magic we did earlier.
~ Hrithik oshan R

She is so very beautiul, awesome to look at. She reminds me of crystal, so pristine and clear.
~ Shah Rukh Khan

Kareena is really lovely! Very warm and and friendly. Thank God she was there! We were working under really hard conditions. She made it so much easier.
~ Konkona Sen

It doesn't matter whether it's for one shot or a whole film, it's always a pleasure to work with Kareena. I'm extremely fond of her.
~ Akshaye Khanna

Kareena is gorgeous goes without saying. What was important is that I really liked her as a person. Her face is almost like a shimmering river of emotions -- very fascinating. I wonder why the gossip press in Mumbai keeps hammering her.
~ Deepa Mehta

In that one shot where Kareena had to react to her husbands body (Saif) being brought back, mere to rongte khade ho gaye (my hair stood on end). It’s one of the best shots I have seen by a female actor.
~ Shabana Azmi

Although Kareena is an A-plus category actress, she was the most grounded and warm person on the sets and off it as well. And when people talk ill of her I think it's so very unfair.
~ Payal Rohatgi

When Kareena performs, I feel like whistling. She's such a live wire
~ Rani Mukherjee

I have worked with Kareena in so many films that the comfort level is really high. I now understand her spontaneous style of acting, so I am less shocked by it. Because of the number of films we have done together, we know instinctively what the other is going to do next.
~ Hrithik Roshan

Kareena is a person who knows herself as a performer and as a person. Off the camera, you'd feel she couldn't make it. But once the camera is on, she transforms into somebody else.
~ J.P. Dutta

Kareena, for me, is a throwback to the stars of the Sixties -- there is so much glamour and so much tragedy in her persona and in the way she carries herself.
~ Gautam Rajadhyaksha



Pages 1, 2

Labels:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
24into7 group provids you infomation about Kareena Kapoor through his biogragy, filmograpy, profile and also you can get asihwarya rai sexy photos (pictures, images, snaps) and wallpapers and more.... Join Now
Home
Bollywood Celebrity
More Celebrity Below
Links